Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014 - Easter Package Finally Arrived


I got the package :) And Matt's letter :) :) :)
(This was supposed to be her Easter package!)
Zone conference last week with pictures courtesy of Sister Waddoups:

Okay not a ton of time but to answer your questions:

How is Rome? I don't know how Rome is, haha. We have only been there once, for Zone Conference, but we are going back on Wednesday for an exchange. I am excited because I will be able to be with Sorella Udall again! She was with me in Sassari, and I just ADORE her. She is one of the most incredible missionaries I have ever heard of. So much Faith. 



 
How is your companion? Where is she from? Are you the "senior" companion? My comp is awesome. Her name is Sister Mathews (Mathews and Patterson! Haha) and she is from upstate New York and knows Jonathan and Derek, my college friends. Crazy. She is half Phillipina and it is a great finding tool!
What do you do on your pdays there? Pdays, we do Parkour. No joke. There is a member that does it, so we asked to do it too, and now we are teaching three of the friends. It is my favorite finding tool ever!! A little missionary work, my style? Haha. We don't do the crazy stuff, but my body is still a little sore from last week. Pazienza. 
What kinds of service do you render? Just English course. That has been the struggle of my mission (one of them): that we don't get to do lots of service. It is hard. But we always look.




Was it like Christmas when you got your suitcase you had left behind and the mission office when you went to Sardengna??? YES!!! But I still haven't had time to open it. We are so busy all the time! It is the BEST! When I got here, there was nothing. Last week my companion and I beat both of our personal records for new investigators and we are just taking off! She is getting a little sick though, so keep her in your prayers so we can keep up with our work. Heavenly Father is doing wonders here as we increase our faith in him. I love it. 

It's really hot here.

Love you all! I hope you have a great week! Thank you so much for your love and support, I hope I can be everyday the missionary that you all think I am/can be. I am SO grateful for you all and for your love and care.

Sorella Patterson





No comments:

Post a Comment