Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014 - Short Note


Okay this will be the shortest one yet. So friends and fam I am typing this email from our cute little smart phone b/c we are in church and there are not enough computers. Today we went to castlesardo, this awesome castle thing with some members and 5 investigators. This week was the best week of my life and mission. I have never seen so many miracles or worked so hard or prayed so much or talked with so many strangers. Being with Sorella Haynie again is so perfect. We just push each other and inspire each other and are learning to work so well together. I am happy :) I wish I had time to tell you all the miracles. Yesterday in church 3 investigators came and 2 less actives, one for the first time in years. And that was just for our companionship. This branch is filling up :) I am so proud to be a missionary in this branch. They are all working so hard for the Lord.

Okay well I am out of time. I love you all and wish you a wonderful week!

Sorella Patterson

Editor’s note here: These pictures are from a few weeks back, not their trip today!

No comments:

Post a Comment