Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013 - Surprise Visitor


Okay, I wish I had time to respond to everything but I have 8 minutes and I type slow.

Buongiorno tutti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, guess who found me?? That's right, the good ol' Byrnes!! Didn't see that one coming, haha. But for real, it was a surprise and it totally caught me off guard, but it was so cool to see them here and understand Debbie's Italian grandma for the first time. Debb is going to be a rockstar missionary soon!!
Debbie "found" me at Church on Sunday!
So, Pamela is OFFICIALLY getting baptized this saturday, like we picked out the dress and everything! It is going to be awesome.

Our ward mission leader finally returned from America; he has been gone the whole time I was here. The work is going to take off now, I know it. We have already seen tons of miracles and it's been less than a week! He divided our zone up since there are 8 of us, and S. Mistura and I will concentrate on Chieti, which means the famiglia Di Marzio!!!!! Also, crazy story, Lucia Di Marzio is the Sister of our ward mission leader, Fratello Giusti. Their mom and dad also live in Chieti and we found them yesterday, and it was so crazy and they want us to come back! The mom even wants to come to church! I seriously just love this family so much!

Tomorrow is zone conference! Love yall!!

Sorella Patterson

(Editor’s note here…I send her pictures of my garden every now and then, so today she sent me this)

Mom, I take pictures of my neighbor’s garden frequently. You'll see them in a year or two.

That's a big squash. This is taken from my
third story balcony.



No comments:

Post a Comment