Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014 - Touring the Vatican Today!

Hello all!!

Just a quick update. The Training went super well. No tears, but that was not the goal that day. We did make them feel successful, and for that I am grateful. 
Zone Conference September 2014 - Rome East

I had a great interview with President Waddoups, and it turns out that it is okay to feel like a terrible trainer. And I know I am not, but ya know, sometimes you wonder if you are teaching them the right way or sometimes it is hard 


because she wants to do things the way I do them but then I wonder if that is best, and AAAGGGHHHHH. It is just a little stressful sometimes, but all is well. I am well enough off :) 



We met a man named Laban on friday from Uganda, and on Saturday he agreed to be baptized, and he came to church on Sunday (which is really half the battle) and said he loved it. I will keep you updated on him. He is SO HUMBLE. I love Africans. Sometimes I feel like I should have been sent to Nigeria or something, but I know it's not true. Next time ;)

Alright. That's all for now. I love you all. Our friend James is getting us into the Vatican today for free, from the exit. He is a security guard there, so I think it is legal. Just kidding, of course it is legal. ... It totally is. He is a good guy. 

Okay, yeah, love you guys. 

Sorella Patterson


Zone Conference September 2014 - Rome East

No comments:

Post a Comment