Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 29, 2014 - Need to Rest

Hello all!!! No time, but things are good, 
I am happy, and Gesi CAME TO CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that Satan!!! She has a lot of questions for us tomorrow, but that is okay. And now I go to sleep, because I am sick AGAIN and the mission nurse said I HAVE to rest. I called her the second day, she gave some advice, said call in two days if it is not gone. I called in two days, and now I am bed stricken for pday. So, maybe I will write some of you letters...? But if I am being honest, I will probably read some awesome book on the history of the church. I am getting really into that right now. It makes me SO proud to be a Mormon. I love this, really. Okay, getting delirious... well not really, but my head just hurts a lot and I get naustious a lot too. I also forget how to spell, or that could be the fault of Italian. Whatever. I am gonna go. But really, all is well here and life is great, and I am SO THANKFUL to my Heavenly Father for what He does for me!!!


Sorella Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment