Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014 - Finally going to the Sistine Chapel today!

Aloha friends and fam!!!


Thanks to Allessandra for sharing these pictures on Facebook!
This week was pretty lame. We were at home for quite a bit of time since I was sick and then Sister Decker got it, then mine came back with a vengeance and now they are both pretty much gone. Man, it was fun. 









BUT. TODAY WE ARE GOING TO THE SISTINE CHAPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WITH SORELLA VIAZZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
It was worth waiting my whole mission and not going because I get to go with my awesome comp Sorella Decker and my best friend of the last 16 months, Sorella Viazzo, and her greenie :) So, me and my MTC companion and our greenies. That is pretty cool, cute even ;) It will be a great day. I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  


Okay, also this week Laban came to confernece, just one session, but I think he was pretty excited and he seemed to like it as well. He is just doing so well and I just love him! I will have to go to Africa some day and see the countries that produce such incredible people. Seriously. They are amazing. I love Italians, I do. I just also love Africans. a Lot. I kinda just love people... ? 

I am finally getting a haircut next monday... it is about time. 


We are really just excited. After conference, we are both super pumped to GET OUT and just work. We are gonna have a great week. I haven't felt this good in a while. I am just so thankful, for everything. Life is always good, even when it is not, life is good. 

 I love you all. Find a reason to laugh out loud today!


Sorella Patterson


No comments:

Post a Comment