Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18, 2013 - Conference in Rome


Buongiorno tutti!

I can't believe it's already pday again! The days are seriously going by so fast! Also, the weather is starting to cool down, and it even gets a little chilly at night! It is a truly glorious thing.

Thank you for all your prayers for Pamela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After wanting it for 14 years, Pamela has a baptismal date for this Saturday, the 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly believe it!!!!!! It is truly a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And another miracle, which I will also attribute to many of you and to the friend of Antonio Di Marzio, The Famiglia Di Marzio are now investigators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A HUGE Miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them more than life itself it seems and have been praying and hoping for this for quite some time, and finally it is a reality!!!!! Lucia Di Marzio is an incredible woman with an incredible family. Her husband is so loving and fun and Always calls me Megan which is weird because he is the only one in this country that does that, haha. Then there is Gioia (Joy) the daughter of 25 years. She is so sweet and I love her!! We could totally be best friends if I wasn't a missionary and more concerned for her salvation than her boy life right now. But seriously, I love them. I told Lucia she is like my mom right now. I think she liked that. The day I see them in white will be the happiest day of my mission, guaranteed.

Okay, so Sunday was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE.

We had stake conference and Elder Ballard came!!! He even took all the missionaries early in the morning and spoke just to us, and only the missionaries in the now TWO Rome stakes! He truly is an Apostle of Jesus Christ, I can testify with all my heart of that.

And now thereare two stakes in Roma, crazy.

Also, I saw Sorella Viazzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Seeing Sorella Viazzo for the first time since leaving the MTC!
Okay, no time left, but thank you all for your prayers and keep them coming. I won't be calm until Pamela is actually baptized!!!

Love you all!!!

Sorella Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment