Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013 - Transfers!


Ciao tutti cari!!!

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes and letters and emails! This has been the best and craziest birthday ever!!!!!!!! Best gift: Gianni says he is ready to baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We had a lesson with him on my birthday and he literally said he is ready. It is incredible. I love birthdays. And the Gospel.

Saying goodbye to 2 awesome young women, Gaia & Edith
So for my birthday, the sisters made me a cute little cake and then the Anziani made me a cake... with a broken candle. Haha, they are awesome. It makes this next news pretty hard... We got transfer calls.................... and...........I...........am........... GOING TO ROME!!! So crazy!! And so unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be serving right in the Heart of the city. I leave for Rome on Thursday, and this time I won't be coming back to Pescara. That was pretty hard to hear, but I know it is right and I will go where the Lord wants me to go :) I have made some incredible friendships here in Pescara and met some of the most INCREDIBLE people in the world. And then there's Gianni!! It is defintiely hard to think of missing his baptism since I have been with him this whole time and helping him and teaching him and just loving him to death, but he will be in good hands. These next couple of days will consist of one more lesson with Gianni and then saying goodbye to the people I have given my whole heart to for 4 months. Man, this gospel is incredible and gives us such wonderful opportunities and I am just so thankful for every single day I got to spend among these special people here. And now it's off to Rome for some new crazy adventures!!!

I wish I had time to recount to you all the thousand miracles I saw this week, but basta dire che questo veramente รจ il lavoro del Signore.

I love you all so very much!! Hope you didn't send anything to my Pescara address recently!! Have a fabulous week!!

Love,
Sorella Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment