Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 20, 2014 - New Companion

Cara Tutti! 

Okay, I know I haven't written in a while, scusatemi. Allora, this week was one of miracles! We found 3 new investigators and taught a ton of lessons and just did work! We are seeing a lot right now, my comp Sorella Haynie and I, how much our obedience to the commandments and to mission rules plays a huge role in our work. We are being SO blessed because of it! It is wonderful!


Me and my new companion Sorella Haynie
Luisa and Claudio are the newest investigators. They are so sweet and so humble! I am so excited to teach them more about Jesus Christ and the Gospel! 
My comp and I are doing so well together. Davvero, she is just awesome and is teaching me so much. I am excited for this transfer and hope that we get more together! 

More scarves!
 
We had zone conference this week and it was so great, just exactly what I needed. Our leaders are so inspired!
Everyone wears scarves here!
Me modeling mine.



Zone conference studying
Singing at Zone Conference



Sorella Sartena forgot her tag that day but luckily
I had two--That seems to happen a lot!
MTC district reunited
 
Hmmm, what else....

I can't think of anything else to say...

I love you all though!! Thank you for the support, OH and thank you to everyone who sent me a Christmas card! I am still getting some and it just feels like Christmas all the time!! I love it!!! THank you so much!!!
New convert Michele (the dad) and his son Dario

Hope everyone has a great week!! I love you all!!!

Sorella Patterson 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment