Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014 - Mother's Day Skyping!

Love the look of surprise when Matthew came
 around the corner to join us in Skyping her.
All 3 wishing me Happy Mother's Day
Megan got to Skype me for Mother’s Day yesterday (only get to do that on Christmas and Mother’s Day). We surprised her with having Matthew there as well. There was a lot of laughing and joking and it was good to see her so happy and joyous! She said to tell everyone hello! I have some pictures of her that we took while skyping and a video I took of her reenacting our mother’s day debacle from last year where she made me breakfast in bed twice. The first time it ended up all over the hallway floor. She has a short note today because she is on her way to go fishing.
Elders Juhausz, Phillips, (Andrea!), Kiser and Jones

Andrea after church yesterday

Breakfast in bed for the sisters who were sick from last week
(Hopefully it didn't end up on the floor!)



Our branch in Sassari

The cake we made for my companion's 22nd b-day.
WooHoo! So much chocolate!!!


OKay, zero time, but I love you all  so much with my whole heart!! I am so grateful for my family and for the chance to be here and to serve!! 

MISSIONS ARE THE BEST!!!

I am staying here in Sassari, but my companion is leaving and going to Battipaglia. Sorella Haynie will be taking her place, which is CRAZY because we were companions in Rome 3 as well. So crazy, but I am so excited!!! YAY for Sassari!!!

Okay, I have to go, we are going fishing today in Alghero!! :) 

Have a great week everyone!!

Sorella Patterson


No comments:

Post a Comment