Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 18, 2014 - Always short on time!

Aloha!!!
Sorry it is short, we had to come up to the office for more supplies today. Free internet, but less time! :)

Okay, no weekly email, no time. Tell everyone I am doing INCREDIBLY well and loving it all and so exhausted and wouldn't have it any other way. And tell them I love them all. Also, training is REALLY HARD but I have never seen so many miracles so consistently. It is great. And exhausting. And great. Aaaaaaaaaand, yeah. That is about it. I love this work. I love inactive members who find you on the street and tell you they are ready to come back to church, I love hours of knocking on doors to find the family at the last building that was practically waiting for you. I love watching my companion have a perfectly understandable conversation in Italian in her 2nd week in Italy. I love my Father in Heaven!!!!!!!! 

Love,


Sorella Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment