Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014 - Willing

This picture was a year ago or so. As Mom/Editor, I
had to add it because I found it again and love it so much!
Okay,

This week was good! Training is HARD. I am SO TIRED. Haha,I am not going to sit here and complain, but just know that sometimes I feel like that pioneer guy that said "We went west willingly because we had to." 
Her first gelato (and my fruit and
Silvanos, the gelato man who always
gives us freebies)
My companion is awesome. She is picking up on the language super fast, pretty much how I did except she never studied for 1.5 years before the mission! She is awesome. We are seeing so many miracles together it unbelievable but totally believable because it is His work. Expect Miracles! 



A day-mission with Alessandra.
She is finishing up her mission papers
and is the best. But she can't come inside
our apartment :) We study through the window :)
Random cool thing that is not significant to anyone but me: a member from Rome 3 (where I served earlier) just moved to Rome 5 (where I am now)!! He is so awesome, about 65 and the sweetest old man ever. His son (not a member, but has taken the lessons a ton) came with him and told me when they randomly showed up to English Course that he is quitting smoking and wants to get baptized. WHAT. That was incredible. They are such good people. We went to visit them this week to encourage them to share their love of the gospel with the new people they will be meeting in their new town. Dario, the son, introduced us to some friends with whom he had already spoken about the church. Incredible. I love these two. 
 My district of strippling warriors.
 (Smith, Pingree, Bee, Blair)

Okay, well, that will suffice for today. I love you all. I hope that you are doing wonderful things with everyday you have and that you can see the miracles all around. Have a great week!

Sorella Patterson



No comments:

Post a Comment