Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014 - Picture Overload!

Howdy yall!!

Just hanging around...
I realized it's been a while since I have sent pictures, so maybe I will just send a picture email. All is well here in the land of olive oil and yellow melon (these are a few of my favorite things). I got to go back to Pescara and see some old friends and church members and it was really nice to work there again. I am definitely not the same person that showed up there a year ago. Also, I got to pass my one year in Italy mark back in Pescara, so that was a nice little blessing. 



More interested in his phone than my message...
What?! It's okay, totes got that number.
He is so coming to church :)
 (if you haven't noticed, my comp takes lots of
pictures of me when we're out...)

I am learning a lot about patience and love these days. I don't have a scripture or anything for you, just a promise, that if you can somehow manage to stay faithful and just wait until you don't think you can wait anymore, and if you wait well (patiently), that God really will take care of you and give you EXACTLY what you need, which is probably different than what you thought you needed. And then, while you are waiting, look around and see who you can help along the way. Observe than serve. It will take your mind off waiting and you will develop more love! Just don't ever give up on the Lord. Never stop waiting and seeking! He PROMISES us that if we ask we will receive, and if we knock it will be opened, and if we seek, we WILL find. So ask, knock, seek. Go! Show some trust in the one person that has never let ANYONE down! :) 
I love you all.    
Sorella Patterson
the pizza that the Torre family made me my
last night there. Their shop was right
 under our house so we were pretty close... :)

What I looked like when I went back
to Pescara...I was a little excited... :)

Headed back to Pescara!

Thrust in your sickle with all your
might... :)  also,that's the hat the member
that owns the plant shop gave
me... Fratello Marras. Great guy!

Fourth of July lunch

Mama Gigante's birthday :)
Happy Fourth of July!






Shot from the house of a referral. I love Italy.



Me getting Matt's letter! Sibling Love!!!


My dear sweet Alessia!!! Quanto mi manchi!!

Proselyting to the bus driver. 
he was actually really nice and might stop by
 church some day. That would be pretty cool!
The temple! It's getting there...

That girl is Sara, that was my last day in Sassari,
waiting for the train. I sure miss all those kids! 

My companion (Sorella Mathews) and I
at Zone Conference!


No comments:

Post a Comment